Thursday, September 15, 2011

Still Hard To Believe

I guess it is starting to become real.  I have now received a reminder via email of Steven's appointment on Monday and two phone calls.  There is nothing funny about our adventure but the idea that one of the phone calls today started off with "I am calling to remind you of Steven's appointment" just tickled me.  Does someone forget about their child's open heart surgery?  We are not talking about an annual cleaning appointment at the dentist office!  Anyway, between the phone calls and the email the reality is starting to hit home what we are about to go through.  It is oh so scary!  But thankfully all of the wonderful prayers are going to get us through this, right?  So please do not stop!!!!  We are praying right now that all of the cooties continue to stay away.  I am so scared that we will wake up on Sunday morning and he will have a fever or green nasty nose...but our prayers are going to be answered!  I also have a heavy heart about being away from Miller for 5 days.  I cannot imagine what that will be like.  He is my sidekick and David's wing man...it will be a lonely time without him.  We are all looking forward to seeing Lion King 3D this weekend.  This is a reward for two weeks of green stars, but it is really going to be a little family time for the 3 of us.

You know me, I cannot type an entire post without bringing up the Tigers!  Currently winning 6-3 at the start of the 2nd half...Geaux Tigers!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny. I am sending lots of prayers out to you guys. Enjoy your family this weekend, all of you will be stronger for this. When Miller has a healthy little brother that he can play with, he will forget about the tine away from you guys. It won't be long that you all will be back together. You take care honey and be strong.

    ReplyDelete