Friday, September 23, 2011

Moving On Down...

I know, I know it is supposed to be "moving on up" but in our case we are more excited to be moving on down!  We are in a room and we get to hold our boy!!  I held him this morning briefly but it was not comfortable for him.  But this afternoon it was a different story, holding him has never felt so good!  Yep a ROOM...with a pull out bed, a private bath, and without a nurse.  A nurse is there, just not RIGHT there.  And our sweet mess is being his sweet self again.  He had a rough morning but this afternoon he was smiling and "talking" and playing.  What a wonderful sight!  Then, big brother arrived!  Another wonderful sight...I could have tackled him I was so excited!  It is so great to have him here.  He had a fabulous picture of a duck for his brother that we quickly hung on his crib.  He is such a sweet boy, even if he has last word syndrome.  Because Miller is here and Steven is doing so well, David and I are spending the night with Miller while David's mom stays with Steven.  So do you know what that means...I plan on SLEEPING tonight!  And I plan on getting started right now.  I will update the blog tomorrow and I will share pictures of Steven from the week.  It is amazing to see the progress from Tuesday to now!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi mellie-----read your blog from last night---hooray!!!! everyday brings a new victory!!! we'll take it!! we'll take it!! love and continued prayers-thurman and pat

    ReplyDelete