Monday, September 5, 2011

Manic Monday

What a day!  No doubt today is Monday!  It all started after I dropped off Miller to his dad.  I was cleaning a couple of bottles and realized that Miller's thermos for his lunch kit was in the sink.  So I had to go back and meet him again to give it to him.  Not a big deal but it set up the day to be MONDAY!  We got on the road around 11:30 to come to Houston but we didn't get here until 4:30.  That is because we were almost to the Anahuac/Hankamer exit and I realized that we forgot Steven's medicine.  It is the compound medicine so it cannot be called into a regular pharmacy so we had to turn around. Thankfully David's parents went to the house, picked up the medicine and met us in Orange with it.  Could it get any worse?  Not really but we didn't have any bath linens in our hotel room when I went to take a shower.  Tuesday has to be better, right? 

Speaking of Tuesday, I am extremely nervous.  I am so concerned about how they will keep him still during the CT scan.  I hope that they give him a sedative or give me one because I cannot stand to think of him suffering.  I hope that the scan is conclusive too.  We have to get some answers.  I know that I continue to repeat myself but I cannot focus on anything else.  It is all I think about and mainly all anyone in our family talks about.  But I am prepared to get them when we meet with the surgeon.  I have my questions all written down, I am a mom on a mission.  I pray that at this time tomorrow I will have solid information to share with you.

Well I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend and for those of you who haven't heard LSU beat Oregon 40 to 27.  David was able to boil crabs and our Saturday couldn't have been any better! 

How cute is the LSU fan???

3 comments:

  1. He's precious. I Love the shirt. And My Aggies won big also. I'm praying for RESULTS TOMORROW. I can't even imagine WAITING AND WAITING. Prayers going out your way honey. Get some rest, and God will take care of the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That boy needs less purple and more maroon IMO

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is just adorable cute!! Mondays are Mondays!!! There is a reason for everything! Who knows if you hadn't turned around you may have been in an accident up the road! ??? Just saying try not to think of it as a negative thing. Thats been hard for me too coz I always like to be on time or ahead of schedule! So when I find myself going in circles like that I always think ok Lord, you are protecting me from something?? right? So glad that day is behind you! And that Steven did so well during his test! :) He is such a blessing. I just love him!

    ReplyDelete