Sunday, August 28, 2011

Surgery or No Surgery That Is The Question

Well here we are waiting for the morning to arrive.  We had a wonderful dinner with my dad and David's cousins, it was a great distraction from what might be the most stressful week of our lives.  Of course we might be meeting some doctors tomorrow and going home to wait until they think he is ready.  I will be honest, I will probably be disappointed if they send us home.  It is purely selfish reasons, knowing that the surgery is necessary the waiting is so difficult.   But of course, if the team of doctors here do not feel like it is the right time I would never want them to do it.  I am just exhausted and my personality needs to know when and where.  Like I said it is selfish! 

Speaking of me being selfish...I know that there are so many people reading this and praying for us but I would like to ask that you please keep our parents and family in them as well.  I know that for them it is difficult not being here with us and they are very concerned and worried about Steven.  I know that for our parents they are also very concerned and worried about David and me.  We are so very blessed and thankful to have the family that we do but I want them to not be sad and worried about us. 

Now on to some major thank you's and apologies!  I have received so many wonderful messages, phone calls and text messages but I have responded to very few!  I am so sorry but between trying to stay awake, work, and being a mom, I have failed at being a thankful friend!  Please know that I have read or listened to each one and cannot be more grateful.  Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Well I am exhausted and I am going to try and get some sleep...ha!  I am thankful that Steven doesn't know anything about what is going on.  I love that our sweet mess is young enough that he will not remember any of this!  Just wanted to share how much Steven likes his pj's...

No comments:

Post a Comment