Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Only One Ounce :-(

That is what our sweet mess gained in a week.  One Ounce!  He is supposed to gain that every day, not in a week.  We have known that surgery would be a must but not gaining weight makes it even more real and it also creates an urgency to have the surgery.  So as I was typing this I rec'd a call from Texas Children's.  The lady asked that I go ahead and get Steven registered so that we can get moving.  She told me that Dr. Frazier was in surgery so she has not spoken with him to make verify that he will do it.  I am praying he says yes.  I know that it shouldn't matter because if we go to New Orleans or Houston we will be coming HOME with a healthy baby boy and that is all that matters.  It would just be nice to have a home to stay at and family and friends around us while he is in the hospital and when we get out.  But again, Healthy Steven is all we really want!  I will update as soon as I hear something and hopefully it will be today! 

2 comments: