Friday, August 19, 2011

Not Enough Coffee In My Life

I try, I really do!  But mistakes are bound to happen, right? All week I thought Steven had his 2 months shots on Thursday of this week.  Yesterday morning I woke up thinking that I might want to call and confirm.  Sure enough, his appointment is the 25th.  Glad I called and didn't walk in there like a fool.  I think that all of these appointments are starting to get to me.  I even have an appointment book just for him and I still screwed up.  Oh well, no harm!  But last night I fell asleep and didn't give him his medicine.  Not good!  I have my phone set for every dose of medicine, it goes off all day.  It starts at 6am and continues off and on until 11pm.  Thank God for smartphones!  Except that the smartphones cannot actually pinch the user because that is what I need.  I went to bed around 10:30 maybe even 10:45 and fell asleep before 11.  I didn't wake up until 1:30.  I felt so bad and then wondered what to do?  Give him the dose and just start the 8 hours from there?  Skip the dose all together and wait for the next one?  Finally decided to give him the dose at that time and just start a new schedule.  Can someone please tell me how I am supposed to wake up at 1:30am for his dose when I can't wake up 15 minutes into my sleep?  Maybe Starbucks every night will help.  At least he doesn't hold it against me, this morning we still had our smile time.  He is such a morning person, it is the best way to start my day.  I am posting a picture from the other morning...it is just a little smile of what I get every morning.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  We start our week off with blood work on Monday, cardiology on Tuesday and 2 month shots on Thursday...for real, this time! 

1 comment:

  1. He has a precious smile. That is enough to make me smile too! :)

    ReplyDelete