Monday, January 2, 2012

Before Christmas Photos

I wanted to share some pictures of the boys that I forgot to post last week.  I was waiting to post them after Christmas because some of them were gifts and I think that I posted some on Facebook but not on here so:

 Love that we got one of the two together, prior to meltdown!


I am a firm believer that it is the thought that counts!


Thank goodness for a great photographer, who is full of patience! 
Joscelyn Langley of J. Langley Photography!!


But sometimes, things are just not meant to happen!


Every now and then a good one happens and this one is very special since both boys are in their Texas Children's Hospital t-shirts...I really wanted to send a Christmas card with this picture but life happened :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment