Tuesday, November 1, 2011

11-1-11...Umm, Where Did The Year Go?

It is hard for me to wrap my brain around the fact that we are in November.  This has been such a crazy year and I am sorta thankful that it is coming to an end but also just freaked out that it has gone by so fast.  It seems like yesterday that we found out that we had a baby on the way.  But that baby is our Sweet Mess and he is 4 months old!  Ok so he is a little over 4 months, don't judge, I know how old he is.  Speaking of not judging, I am so ashamed to type this...but I did not take any pictures of Steven in his costume.  Good thing is that I can dress him back up.  Or I can beg a family member to send one of him to me.  We had our annual Halloween Party on Friday and it was such a great time.  Miller was Elvis, Steven a monkey, David a disturbing a scarecrow and I was "Wenda" the female version of "Waldo"   I will try and post some pics soon.  David is crazy about Halloween and we normally have all costumes decided upon pretty early but this year, not so much!  Even if we didn't decide on costumes until the night before, we still enjoyed dressing up and had a wonderful time.  We didn't do any trick or treating yesterday, Miller was with his Dad and Lala so he stocked up on candy there!  Thank goodness, I would hate to have to help him out with eating it.  And well, Steven is a little young to be collecting candy!

However, Steven did have an exciting day yesterday.  It included an ECHO, EKG and Lab work.  It is kinda like the movie Groundhog Day, same thing every week.  But we are glad that they are willing to follow his blood pressure.  Of course it is still a little high and so we are now increasing one of the dose of one of his meds.  Tomorrow I will attempt to contact the renal center at TCH again and get an appoitment scheduled.  Until then, we will continue to see his cardiologist here so that someone is keeping tabs on it.  On Friday, Sweet Mess will get his 2 month shots!  What a wonderful weekend we will have. 

Well I am going to wrap this up, the toothpicks holding my eyes open are starting to draw blood, ha!  But....let us not forget what we else we have in store for this weekend ~ LSU vs Alabama, No 1 vs No 2, the best game of the regular season and some might say of the entire season!

 
GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment