Monday, November 14, 2011

Guess who still has high blood pressure?

I know, I sound like a broken record.  Same song, different verse but the exact same chorus.  Sweet Mess had a doctors appointment today and sure enough the bp was still high.  But it might be coming down a little bit, it was 105 today.  Dr. K decided not to adjust any medication since we will be going to TCH next week.  He did mention that one of the medications is really great for function post-op but not might be the best for the kidneys so I am praying that Steven will come off another medication soon.  That leaves only one for me to mess up!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend.  We did!  David went hunting which is great for him but not so great for Miller.  Since Miller was out of school on Friday he spent the entire day with his dad until I got off work.  So he was not looking forward to coming home to just me.  Miller has always been about David or his dad...never been a big fan of mom.  I felt so bad, he cried for almost a full hour.  He never really cries but the tears just would not stop.  I was willing to do whatever, which means we went to Mimi and Pawpaw's for the night and stayed all day on Saturday.  It was a good call!  Wesley came over with the kids, my uncle and aunt also came by, it was their first time to see Sweet Mess.  That has been the bad part of being on lock down for so long but we are finally getting out and about.  It was a really good day, hamburgers, art projects, and a Texas A&M loss and a LSU win. FUN DAY!  Normally I do not pull against A&M but since they have lost their minds and decided to join the SEC, I can't help it.  Next year will be a blast...maybe Brian will start to pull for a team that will have a "horse in the race" or maybe not!  Sunday was a very lazy day.  David came home and I didn't move for the rest of the day. 

Well speaking of being lazy, I plan on getting a really good night sleep.  Steven must be going through a growth spurt and is wanting to eat all the time.  We are very happy about this but 2:30am is not the best time even if it was David's shift.  Of course Miller had to come join the party and cough and grind his teeth for awhile.  So we are praying for some uninterrupted sleep!  Well no time like the present to find out...hope everyone has a Terrific Tuesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment