Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tis The Season To Be Busy!

We have been enjoying some family fun so I have stayed away from the posting.  We had a wonderful trip to Acadian Village for lights, rides and funnel cakes last weekend.  The trip has become a little family tradition for us.  I love watching Miller get excited about something and Acadian Village is one of those things.  We also took a little trip around town to look at Christmas lights, Miller enjoys that but not near as much as I do.  Since this was Miller's last week of school, he had his first real Christmas party.  I am not sure who enjoyed that more, I know that he had a blast and I had a great time too.  I cannot believe how much he has grown, I wish I could slow things down!

Steven had a first this week, we did not make any adjustment to his medication!  His bp was still at a comfortable level so no changes.  I am praying that tomorrow it will still be good.  It is a wonderful blessing to start to see some control on it.  Happy Dance!

I hope that everyone has finished with all of their shopping for this next weekend.  Because if everyone is finished then David and I will be the only ones hitting the stores through out this week to get things taken care of.  I know, not very likely but a girl can dream, right?  We did get a lot done this weekend but still not finished!  Every year I say that we are going to start early and every year I am freaking out because we are not finished, ha!  Needless to say, I need to go check my list again and map out my lunch breaks for the week. 

Hope everyone has a great week, I hope to post before Christmas but if not I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment