Thursday, July 26, 2012

Random Thought Thursday!

Just my random thoughts for today:

I am so ready for some football, SEC and NFL!  I guess I should say college football but really is there any other team worth watching that is not in the SEC? :-)

I am beyond excited for the Olympics to start, I love it, even the badminton!  Funny that I love all sports but the most un-atheltic person in the world.  Is un-athletic a word???  :-)

If it were not for a crock pot and ideas from Pinterest my family would not eat.  My husband has taken a vacation from the kitchen and I am not sure how I feel about that or who gave him permission for the vacay!  But I do love the crock pot...it creates a surprise for dinner.  Kinda like that box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get!

I always have a fear of cracking my windows on my car in the heat, doesn't it just invite an afternoon thunderstorm?

I am pleased to admit that I have actually done the Shred video for 8 of the last 9 days.  And I can still walk...miracles do happen :-)

Hope everyone had a great Thursday and if not, well tomorrow is Friday so it can only get better!









1 comment:

  1. AMEN to the start of football season! Absolutely.cannot.wait. : ) Oh, and we are loving the crockpot this summer too. I have been just exhausted and it's been a lifesaver. If you want some different ideas, check out www.skinnytaste.com and click on her slow cooker recipes - there are some really good ones in there (not that you need skinny recipes!!! it's just that almost everything she has on that site is super simple with most ingredients that I always have on hand!)

    ReplyDelete