Thursday, July 19, 2012

7 Years Old...No Way!

My Sunshine has grown from this...

To this!


I am still having a hard time with Miller turning 7.  He is such a fun boy to be a parent to.  Without a doubt he can press my buttons but he finds the laugh button the most.  The things that come out of his mouth just crack us up.  He still has a love/obsession of trucks, boats and trailers.  I am concerned that he might not grow out of it but simply grow more into it.  There is much talk of is that truck bigger than our's or is that boat bigger?  Boys and their toys!

Miller will be starting 1st grade in the middle of August and we are praying he has a fun year.  I know that school is not supposed to be "fun" but it should be a little bit enjoyable.  The countdown has started and I hope that some excitement will build with it. 

Miller is a ball full of energy that must be entertained 24/7.  He loves hanging out with his "best buddies" on our street, which is a lot of fun for us as parent's too.  A house full of kids running in and out and next door and across the street and back again.  It reminds me of my childhood.  He is growing a lot as a big brother too.  Let's face it 6 years apart creates a lack of interest, but he is coming around.  Occasionally I will even find Miller playing with Steven.  He still cannot understand why Steven cries but I think that has more to do with his hope that there would simply be no crying.  He detest the sound of a baby crying.  He will shove a pacifier in Steven's mouth before you can blink :-)

Honestly I could go on and on about Miller.  But as much fun as he is today and how sad I am that he is growing too fast too soon, I really cannot wait to see what the future holds for him.  He is my heart and he makes me so very proud to be his mom.  It will only get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment