Monday, July 2, 2012

Another weekend = Another Birthday

So this weekend we had another birthday party in the family but this time it was for Grandma Rita.  David's grandma turned 90 last week and we celebrated her birthday on Saturday with an open house.  It was a huge success with a great turn out.  I however took very few pictures and I didn't have my camera out for the family photos.  Hopefully someone will send me one.  But I did get some pics of some of the kiddos.

This weekend will be Miller's birthday celebration as my boat loving, Dr. Pepper drinking and gumbo eating boy will turn 7 on Sunday.  Wow, it is hard for me to believe.  Where has the time gone?  So the next post will be all about Miller. 

Have a safe and happy July 4th everyone!

Here are a some of the pics that I did take on Saturday...

I trimmed the front of Steven's hair, can you tell?
 Speaking of hair, I have hair envy for this little girl's hair...love her curls!
 Steven and Meagan hanging out, everyone beware Meagan will be 16 next month!  Yep, legal on the roads!  :-)
 Getting some time in with little man, Brandt!
 Lauren having a seat on a pelican...luckily no sea gulls around :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment