Monday, September 24, 2012

Cake To Celebrate!

If we celebrate then we celebrate with cake! And there is a sweet little 15 month old that has 9 teeth and all of them are sweet! He loves his cake! Cookies! Yogurt! Graham Crackers! And Ice Cream! (Side note, yes I am aware that this is not the best of foods for him to eat, please don't judge) But to watch him enjoy his sweets is so funny to me, you see he gets his sweet tooth from his momma. David could go weeks and not eat anything sweet, I might can walk past something once and not eat but if I pass it again well, pass me the fork! But in all in seriousness, the 20th was just too important of a day to have it go by without acknowledging so as you can see we had cake ;-)  Happy Life Day!
 
He knows what is coming...

This is serious, no time for pics...
 


I will eat this cake, one lick at a time...
 


This is some good stuff...
 


Yes, when my parent's say "who's cute" I turn
my head to the side and smile!!! 
My mom should be ashamed she taught me that!
 


This young man passed on the cake
but stood around for pics!
 


Also, since Steven is now 15 months it was way past time for a real haircut.  On Saturday morning, we decided to stop by and see if he could get a big boy haircut.  Luckily, Christine had a little opening to tackle his hair.  SO VERY THANKFUL!  It was starting to look like a horses mane!  To our surprise he never cried or fussed.  He was too busy with his first sucker, again sweet tooth!  Anyway, he had two first on Saturday...sucker and haircut!  Of course, I had my camera....




No comments:

Post a Comment