Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Final Year Of Tee Ball Has Come and Gone

Well Miller has finished another and final year of tee ball and I am secretly happy.  Ok, I haven't made it much of a secret.  I love watching him play, swinging the bat and trying to run the bases but I could do without the intensity that accompanies the game.  This is TEE BALL...not the National or American league!  I mean we, (ok not me) take this stuff seriously and I cannot understand why.  But regardless of the fussing and arguing it was a great season and Miller had a good time.  Maybe next year his legs will run as fast as his mind thinks they do and we will be all good :-)
 Let me out!!!
 Some teams just had more power than us!
Our third baseman :-) 
 Keep your eye on the ball
Last at bat :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment