Monday, May 7, 2012

Too Good To Be True!!!

Summer is close, baseball fields are full, parks are packed, mosquitos are munching and the countdown to the end of school has started.  Oh to be a kid again! For me, this time of year means how can I squeeze more time in my day to spend more time with the kids doing things that are summer related and still be a good employee.  Oh the balance of life...Miller is counting down days of school, while I only get to count down hours to the end of a day.  So I am going to admit it, teachers I am JEALOUS!   Don't lie teachers, you know it is really a great part of your job!  And if your school is like Miller's you also get to end the year with some love from your kiddos for teacher appreciation week.  Can someone please check the calendar and let me know when Processor/Loan Officer appreciation week is?  :-)  However, we do have Mother's day approaching and so I want to wish all the Mom's out there a Happy Mother's Day.  As for Emily, aka My Mom....I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  I am always very grateful for our Mother's Day "trip" and this year was no exception.  I love being able to spend time with you and to just be able to talk.  The times are rare when it is just us and it is time that I cherish.  This year has been a challenging year for me and I thank you for all the times that you listened to me cry when the stress and fear overwhelmed me.  I thank you for all the times when you told me how proud you were of me and how well you thought that I have handled these "interruptions."  Regardless of how big the challenges are or how huge the interruptions, I know that I will always have a fan in you and for that I am so very blessed!   I love you!!!!!

Now to explain my title for this post...

Guess who's blood pressure was high today?  Yep, Sweet Mess!  We had a follow up appointment with our cardiologist and his bp was at 115!  So we are now increasing one of his medications and have a follow up in two weeks.  Ugh...I was really praying that maybe he was growing out of it.  I knew it was too good to be true.  I even checked just a second ago, keep in mind he is sound asleep and it was 111.  And I am worried that the little guy might be feeling bad.  I cannot tell if it is from teething or if he is coming down with something but can we say Whine Pot, because that is what he has been.  But I guess I will give him a break, if I had people trying to squeeze my arm several times, sore gums and low fever I guess I would be a Whine Pot too.  Hopefully tomorrow will be the return of our Sweet Mess instead of Whiney Mess!

Hope you all have a terrific Tuesday!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment